Electrical Contracts Manager
Vacancy: Available (as of 1st December 2023)
Job Type: Contracts Manager
Location: Ransomes Europark, Ipswich
Salary: Experience Dependant
CJ Electrical is recruiting for a new Electrical Contracts Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within electrical contracting and previous project management experience.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients and managing all aspects of projects from estimation, procurement of materials, management of electrical engineers and liaison with clients through to project completion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a rapidly developing business dedicated to continued success and growth.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are being followed on and off site
- Ensure that the Projects assigned to you are delivered on time and within budget
- Liaise with clients and attend site meetings as required
- Deal with customer queries, and manage to a successful conclusion
- Sub-contractor management
- Invoicing of jobs
- Close control of project costings and assessment and management of variations
You must have
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within electrical contracting
- Previous project management experience
- Industry standard Electrical Qualifications and Certificates
- Comprehensive knowledge of electrical building services
- Analytical and methodical in approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to read construction drawings
- A strong understanding of Health and Safety on and off site
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision
- Have strong leadership skills with the ability to develop and motivate the team
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.